top of page

Make-It-Legal - Office Elopement

Up to 3 guests. Short, Sweet & Simple

  • 1 hour
  • 199 US dollars
  • Headquarters|MbM Headquarters

Service Description

For those who already have their own marriage license and looking to make their marriage official, without a full traditional ceremony. We will sign your marriage license, perform the legal I do's and file your documents with the county on your behalf. Don't have a marriage license? Don't worry, we can issue one for you, add $185. $99.00 deposit required. Balance due on event date. Ready to make an appointment? Reserve your date here: *Need us to go to you? Just let us know. *Travel fee will apply. MARRIAGE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS: A driver’s license, ID card from any state, or a passport from any country (all documents must be valid). You must be over 18 years of age and living together in order for us to sell you the marriage license, otherwise, you can buy a Public Marriage License from the local registrar recorder's office. Then, you can call us to perform a beautiful ceremony for you. If either of you have been divorced in the last 2 years you MUST provide proof of dissolution.

Contact Details

  • Married by Maricela, West Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA, USA

    + 8186970007

  • 4100 West Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA, USA

    + 8186970007

bottom of page