top of page

Please fill out our Marriage License application COMPLETELY. If something doesn't apply to you, write N/A.  Click “Submit” in the last section to submit the form.


If either of you have been divorced in the last 2 years you MUST provide proof of dissolution. Send your proof to:


Send a photo of both your IDs to: or text to 818-697-0007.

(Must be a valid non-Expired ID. The names on this Application MUST EXACTLY MATCH your IDs).


Make sure you're listing your MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME (her name at birth or the name on your birth certificate) on the application. Not her married name, please.

Marriage License Application

Thank you! We’ll be in touch.

bottom of page